Replacement WindowsWindows are not what they used to be. Glass panes have so many functions nowadays and window frames come in durable, easy to maintain, and weather resistant materials that you can literally have perfect windows installed in your home.
Replacing your windows with high quality alternatives means make a good investment in the future and in the comfort your home. Rationel’s experience in manufacturing replacement windows is defined by our constant and thorough improvement and research of methods and technologies, as well as quality materials.
Should you decide it’s time to replace your windows, Rationel has a great variety of glass panes and window frames to suit all your needs and preferences.
With 30 years of experience in windows manufacturing in Ireland, we know everything there is to know about windows replacement. We have specialised in installations, refurbishment and replacement of windows be it on domestic or business buildings. Rationel’s expertise in windows frames, panes and accessories is second to none when it comes to quality and perfection.
Why Choose Rationel Replacement Windows & Doors?
- Our products will significantly improve the thermal performance and comfort of your home.
- Our windows and doors are made to measure.
- All of our products meet the needs and demands of today’s house types and designs.
We have four different options:
- DOMUS: Modern timber windows and doors
- ALDUS: Modern windows and doors with alu-clad finish
- PATUS: classically designed timber windows and doors
- PATUS+: classically designed windows and doors with alu-clad finish
Ireland's Government Home Renovation Incentive Scheme (HRI)
The Home Renovation Incentive (HRI) scheme provides for tax relief for Homeowners by way of an Income Tax credit at 13.5% of qualifying expenditure on repair, renovation or improvement works carried out on the Homeowner's main home by qualifying Contractors.
The amount of the HRI tax credit depends on the amount spent on qualifying works. Tax relief can be claimed on qualifying expenditure over €4,405 (before VAT at 13.5%). While there is no upper limit on expenditure on qualifying works, the tax credit will only be given in relation to a maximum of €30,000 (before VAT at 13.5%).
We work with you to find the most suitable solution for your requirements:
- We will assist with the design options available to you whilst making sure of compliance with today’s building regulations in Ireland.
- We will advise you as to the security options available or noise reduction possibilities, colours, finishes etc these are just some of the considerations when replacing your windows.
your next project
"I just wanted to thank you & your team for supplying and fitting great windows & doors for my house in Wexford.
The quality is excellent & I am really delighted with them
Please pass on my thanks to all involved.